Everyone likes to have something extra that they can use to get something that they like, for some, it is not materialistic and for other it is should be a physical thing.
Let’s admit that we aren’t such a saint and we do like to buy something that just got launched by our favorite brand. Sometimes the situation is not in our hands to buy things that we like because of the budget but we are all up to do some extra hussle to earn few more bucks to get whatever we want without thinking about the budget.
In this article, we have mention 7 creative way to make money through the internet from you own couch in your comfortable pajamas. So let’s just cut to the chanse and go through all these steps one by one.
- Make something creative – like handbags, jewelry, paintings, craft items – and sell them on Etsy, ArtFire or eBay.
- Creative professionals can scan marketplaces like CrowdSpring, 99Designs and DesignCrowd for projects involving logo design, web design, brochures and other marketing material.
- Create t-shirt designs and put them on Threadless, Zazzle and CafePress.
- Write a book and publish it on the Kindle store, Google Play and iBooks. You can also sell your ebook to other retailers through services like Smashwoods and BookBaby.
- Do you have a good voice? Sign-up as an audio narrator at Umano or become a voice over artist at VoiceBunny and Voice123.
- Record your own music and sell it on music stores like Amazon MP3, iTunes, Pandora or Spotify through DistroKid, Tunecore, loudr.fm and CDBaby. You can also sell your audio files directly on marketplaces like AudioJungle, Pond5 and Bandcamp.
- Offer one-on-one help to anyone worldwide over live video using Google Helpouts. You can do live cooking classes, teach maths or even offer fitness and nutrition tips.
Please let us know if you think we forgot other better way of doing some extra hussle in the comment section below. We will be glad to hear from you.
Thank you and Stay Techie…